Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's been happening lately

Well, things here in Puyallup have been going really well. The "Worship Project" and "A Walk with Paul", the two ballets we are working on, are coming along, slowly but surely. I Love seeing the progress we make every week, not only in the ballets, but also in my relationship with my Father. He has been reminding me that I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength and that I need to surrender myself to him daily, and oh what joy comes from that! Praise the Lord that we have hope in Him! I am loving my room mates more and more as the weeks go by. They are already becoming such good friends and I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with such amazing girls to live and dance with. So my room mate Holly and I have been looking for churches, and I did not realize how hard it can be. we went to two different churches last week and then two again this week. The church we like the best so far is called Bethany Baptist. It is like Hinson in many ways, which is probably why I like it so much. We have a few other churches we would like to visit, but will probably continue going to this church at the same time. Please pray that the Lord directs me to the church he wants me at. I know he will. The Lord is in control, and he knows what church us best for me. Well job hunting has been very unsuccessful so far. I have applied at many different coffee places, which is where I would like to work at, but so far only one call back. I went in for the interview, and it sounded like I was gonna get the job, but they really wanted someone with more flexible hours. I have very specific hours due to ballet classes and rehersals and touring days, so also please be praying that the Lord provides a part time job that will be able to work around my hours. I have complete confidence that He will provide a job, it's just waiting on His timing. I am missing all of my family and friends back at home and can't wait till the next time I can visit! Please keep me in your prayers! I miss you all!

2 comments:

lauren said...

you're not too, too far away from us! i want to come see your ballet sometime!

Andy and Whittannie said...

Yeah, I would love you to come! We have our first performance next Friday night, but that one is for 50 and older. It's a Hymn and Gospel night at a local church here in Puyallup. I'll let you know when and where our next performance is.