Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dress up

So just to explain the pictures, last Thursday a new starbucks opened near our town house. So Holly and I went to go get some free coffee and thought it would be nice to get another one and bring it to one of our other room mates, Cara, who works at a shoe store in the mall called Journeys. Well, when we got there, Cara thought it would fun to give us ugly shoes to try on(some of them were cute). So one pare of shoes led to another and soon we were trying on other stuff alog with our amazing shoes. So as you can see I ended up gangsta/emo....kinda. We ended up staying there 2 hours, which wasn't the origonal plan, but we had alot of fun anyways. All of our tummy's were sore the next day from laughing so hard. Kinda sad, I know, but I guess that's what happens when two ballerina's try to be gangsta, or emo, or whatever we were.

4 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

Love the look Whittanie! You should go home dressed that way, and scare your parents :-)

Andy and Whittannie said...

Hehe, I totally should! My Mom would freak!

MillerFam5 said...

That is so funny. When I first saw that pic as your photo id I was like, that is not Whitt. I tried to click on it to enlarge it so I could prove it wasn't you but it wouldn't work. Now I know it really was you, scary girl! It was great to see you Sunday, even if it was only for a few minutes. Love you!

MillerFam5 said...

Time for a new update girl!