I know it's been a while since I've updated you all....well actually it's been a really long time. i was just putting pictures on Facebook and thought I should put a few on my blog. So everything is going pretty well. It actually was my turn to write on my ballet companies blog. If you would care to read that one its www.paradosinews.blogspot.com. We update it every week, so if I haven't written on mine, you can probably hear about me on the other one.
So right now we are working on our new school of the arts. We have been painting for two weeks now, and all thats left is some sanding, the floor, and a few other last minute things. It will open January 12th. It's pretty exciting.
So it's been snowing quite a bit up here. Today it snowed but by the afternoon it was melted, but then it kept on snowing off and on. It's suppose to snow tomorrow and Friday I think, and then again Sunday through Tuesday. I am suppose to be picking up Danielle from Sea Tac on Monday and then both of us will then drive home. But if the weather is really bad then we will take the train home, which wouldn't be bad.
I can't wait to see all of you again!
Whittannie
P.S. Continue praying for my Grandpa. He's not doing very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment