So the title of this blog was inspired by my dear friend Carissa, who is at my Grandma's with Tasha and my Mom and I am on speaker phone with all of them. It's really interesting, and loud, but it makes me miss them alot! I can't wait till the next time I get to see them! Hopefully I will be back the weekend of the 24th, but it's not for sure.
Yesterday(saturday) I had my first day at work at Bath and Body Works, and it was really boring. All we did was watch a video and fill out this monster booklet that took 4 hours. It was not really fun at all, but I am thankful for the job and I know it will get better as time goes on. So when I got done at Bath and Body, the manager at Gymborie called and told me that I got a part time job there as well! I am so excited cuz I really needed this other part time in order pay rent and groceries and everything. It is so awesome to see how the Lord is providing everything.
Then later that evening a bunch of us went over to Joel and Tennille's house for dinner and a meeting about our 1st premier of "a walk with paul." Since Paradosi is a nonprofit organization, we are having a live and silent auction there to raise money for our soon to be opened studio called Surrendered School of the Arts and for our much needed shuttle bus to take us to and from the churches that ask us to come and dance. The majority of the meeting was talking about what we will be auctioning off and who is going to ask which places to donate different items, and I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to provide. He has already given us so many things, and I am looking forward to what else is coming our way. So please be praying for us as we are getting ready for that night. It seems like a big job, but I know the Lord will provide everything we need.
Today(Sunday) Holly, Rachel and I checked out a sunday school class at Bethany Baptist and we really enjoyed it. Then after the service we went over to the Pastor's house for a soup and salad for newcomers, and it we had a great time. I'm so glad we found such a great church and are quickly getting to know people. We also had tons of opportunities to talk about Paradosi and the future school of the arts. We got many people excited about enroling their children in the school, and also about possibly performing(or worshipping) in the Bethany church. I find myself giving out the buisness cards left and right, and can't wait to see who the next lucky person that the Lord will put in my path to tell about the ministry that I am so blessed to be apart of!
2 comments:
It is such a blessing to see you using your gift for the Lord Whittanie. You've grown up to be such a delight in the Lord, and you will be blessed for it!
Exciting stuff! I hope we get to see you this weekend, we miss you so much!
Post a Comment