So today all my room mates were suppose to leave for their homes, but due to the weather they were all canceled......but they have been on the phone all day, and they all have new flights, that hopefully don't get canceled again! We now have a foot of snow. I don't' doubt if there's more. The roads are terrible! I'm so glad my Dad is driving up to get me!
Oh, also, church was not canceled this morning so Holly and I danced in two services to a song called "You Alone" by David Crowder. It was live, and the musicians messed up the beginning of the song, but I felt like it went really well anyways. Second service went really well! Our pastor said that it brought tears to his eyes. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!
So, now back to the snow. So Holly decided that she would have a better chance of getting home if she flys out of PDX, so she is coming home with me and she will leave Christmas Eve morning.
Well, I can't wait to see you all! I hope the snow stops here so I can get home!
Whittannie
1 comment:
I've been wondering how you were gonna make it home. I am glad your dad is coming for you. Call me when you get here. Love ya!
Post a Comment