So it has been snowing here for quite a while now, and we are up to about 9 inches. It's so exciting having snow, but at the same time not really. It doesn't stick together, so we can't really make anything out of it, so all that's left to do is drive in it, and driving in it stinks to no end. Plus it's making my situation with driving home on Monday even worse. It's suppose to snow tonight, Tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. I also think I'm not thrilled about it cuz I'm not with my family and cousins. Oh well, I'll be home in a couple of days.......I hope!!!!
Oh and another update....Holly and I have been talking with the pastor at our church about dancing there on a Sunday for a while now, and so finally we got a date set up so we could meet with him and talk to him about it. Well unfortunatly they scheduled the meeting when I had to work, so I wasn't able to be there, but they talked about it and he said that maybe in January we could do something. When they were finished talking, they prayed about it, and when they were through he said that he was starting a new series on worship the following Sunday, and he thought that it would be great if we would dance then! So we picked up the music on Tuesday and started working on it. Holly and I are so excited to be dancing tomorrow, so if you read this before then, keep us in your prayers!
Merry Christmas!!!!
Whittannie
1 comment:
Glad to hear you have a back up plan for getting home. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were going to be getting home. I hope all is well. Love ya lots and can't wait to see you when you get here!
Post a Comment